jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Friday, September 23, 2005

It's a day....

Well it is finally Friday!!! PTL...this is my first entry on my new blog, and let me remind you how UNCREATIVE I am, so if you find it boring please do not blame me. We got a new roommate yesterday. So now there is 5 girls in my room. We all get along super well so that is the best part. We have a fish in our room his name is R.H.A.H.K. That stands for all of our last names. I was going to get into my car today and realized it looks like someone slammed their car door into mine. There are all sorts of scratches down the side of my MOMS volvo...Uh Oh...I guess I won't tell her right away. As I was driving today I decided I miss my jeep, but it is safe and sound at home in the barn, so I guess it's ok. Well, I guess I'll end it here for today...People please give me ideas as to what I should post on this blog!!! I'm gonna be working on getting some pictures up soon! Have a great weekend!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger jules said…

    i love u jess, your blog looks wonderfulicious! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home