Memories...

I find myself thinking of old memories on nights that just aren't going the way I had planned. I had yet another curve ball thrown at me tonight, and spent more time with tears. Tonight my thoughts went back to Tiffany and how much I miss her. She really needs to come visit us over here at mbbc.

We love you lots and miss you tons, you and that beautiful smile had better not forget our Roomies110!!!! LOVE YOU TIFF!!!!




3 Comments:
At 10:32 PM,
jules said…
awe :*( i miss her too. we've GOT to get her here!
i miss that room, a lot! fun memories! :)
At 3:48 PM,
Liz said…
you all give tiffany the credit...i'm really the one who made that room so fun...lol jk jk...miss her and Kinkaid too! we could all do a road trip to Alaska! Now that would be exciting. Julie reading the map in her little voice, Tiffany's laugh and smelly feet, You the intense driver, Kinkaid trying to sleep, and me, the rock, sitting in the back turning the trip into an acceptable blog post....
At 9:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
The basketball team could use her too!
Post a Comment
<< Home