A lil' bit of the dorm...

Good Afternoon Everyone. Today I didn't wake up until 11:30 am. YIKES! I guess I can blame it on the nyquil i took last night. My cold has still not gone away, but I guess, such is life!
To the left you see a picture of part of my dorm room. I just thought i'd give u a little taste of what college is like here in the Melford dorm. This is only half our room, don't be scared it's not that small. Far to the left is my bunk (the bottom) and above me sleeps Jules. Behind those dressers are two desks. Jules and I made a little nook back there for our computers. As you can see we LOVE pictures and Bright colors!!!.
Well, I will be adding some more pictures this afternoon some time, so enjoy your day everyone!!!


1 Comments:
At 7:10 PM,
Jiphanie110 said…
hey jess! this is how are room was set up when i sleep talked about the National tresure movie! "It's under the chandalier..it's under the chandilier." hahaha! good times!
Post a Comment
<< Home