jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tiffany's Birthday


Well, May 1st is the official day, but yesterday is when our room celebrated Tiffany Marie's Birthday! She is turning 19!!! Yipeee. A few weeks ago all I said to her was "you had better make no plans for the 29th, because I'm taking you somewhere" She thought the whole time it was just going to be me and her, and she had no idea where I was taking her until we arrived at our destination yesterday afternoon....CHUCK E. CHEESE'S!!! It was sooo much fun, and the other part of the surprise was when we got there Julie and Liz where there too!!! IT was such a good fun day! I'm so glad we had such a good last Saturday on campus!!! Love you Tiff!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home