My Favorite...
Ok, so i've been getting comments that I need to blog, and to be honest, as of right now I had nothing to blog, but then I got thinking...."I have not blogged about elephants yet!"
Elephants? You might ask. Yes, elephants...as some, but not all know, they are my favorite animal, and always have been for as long as I remember. It all started with my first elephant named Ellie. I still have Ellie, but he is actually Ellie #2, because Ellie #1 went to the doctors with me, when I was really little, and well he got lost, that was a very very very very VERY sad day!!! My dad got me a replacement elephant until he was able to find another Ellie for me. The replacements name was Peanut. How original I KNOW! Anyways, the collection has grown since then. And I think it is too embarrassing to tell you all how many elephants I really have...so I'll refrain.
So, yes I believe Elephants are the most awesome animal, and i think it would be so awesome to have an elephant as a pet!!!
I'll end with a quote from my favorite children's book (The Trouble with Elephants).
"YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE THEM!"
Elephants? You might ask. Yes, elephants...as some, but not all know, they are my favorite animal, and always have been for as long as I remember. It all started with my first elephant named Ellie. I still have Ellie, but he is actually Ellie #2, because Ellie #1 went to the doctors with me, when I was really little, and well he got lost, that was a very very very very VERY sad day!!! My dad got me a replacement elephant until he was able to find another Ellie for me. The replacements name was Peanut. How original I KNOW! Anyways, the collection has grown since then. And I think it is too embarrassing to tell you all how many elephants I really have...so I'll refrain.

So, yes I believe Elephants are the most awesome animal, and i think it would be so awesome to have an elephant as a pet!!!
I'll end with a quote from my favorite children's book (The Trouble with Elephants).
"YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE THEM!"


5 Comments:
At 11:10 PM,
Jiphanie110 said…
Are i kidding me..u blogged about hairy...trunk infested...maggot eating...behind sniffing ELEPHANTS!!! Wow you really don't have anything interesting to blog about! No just kidding..I know thta my Purple Ellie loves her mamals! Anyways, I love and miss you! Hope your having a great time with manda! ps go look at my rabbit cartoon on my blog www.roomies110.blogspot.com see ya later!
At 11:11 PM,
Jiphanie110 said…
by the way did i mention that they are dung dropping republican symbols! hahahah
At 9:44 PM,
jules said…
o yes, i know how that goes - watch out for all the elephants around, u just might break one :( yah jessica + elephants = true love :) hahaaa! (sorry ben!)
At 9:47 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey jess about the elephants ya "humpy" now has a friend and it came from mi haha ask ben if you want more info. ya and is your blog like the off. comment bord or what (hey ben i didnt see anything from you yet lol)
At 11:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tim dose this make you fell better now? Ya Jules I gess Second to the elephent is not to bad
Post a Comment
<< Home