About Me

- Name: Jess
- Location: Henniker, New Hampshire, United States
I'm a 21 year old, junior at Maranatha Baptist Bible College. I am a Office Management Major with an accounting emphasis. Some day I would love to get married, get my CPA and either work in a small business or some sort of family business. I miss all my friends back home, so I hope this blog spot helps keep them updated on me and my college life...




3 Comments:
At 6:47 PM,
jules said…
u definitely summed it up - and i'm glad i got it on picture ;)
At 7:53 AM,
Jiphanie110 said…
That is sooooo TRUE! What a fun night we had the night before white glove! Man..some things just own't ever be the same! Love you Jess!!
At 7:19 PM,
jules said…
GOODBYE! :( don't forget to send me those pictures! and i hope u still blog even though u r on crazy myspace ;) LOVE U!
Post a Comment
<< Home