jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hawaiian Day...

Hey Everyone...Today was a good day! The weather was yucky but spirits around were high! We had our first society chapel meeting today! What fun. As you can tell it is the 3rd day of spirit week...qualified as hawaiian day!!!...Here we have Jules and I, we were modeling for Christina! :)

Tomorrow consists of a lot of tests! We have a Principles of Bible Study test at 7:20 am, An Access Project at 8:20 am, A Microsoft Word II Test at 10:20 am, and an Accounting Test at 11:20 am...YIKESERES....

Well, let's get a lil' sports envolved here...The Red Sox are tied for the lead with the Yankees...this is not good! We were 4 games ahead not that long ago, I'm not sure what happend except they proved themselves again....It's a typical Red Sox act....way ahead and then through it all away. But who cares I still love them. Were gonna finish out this series with Toronto and then we are going Head to Head with those dumb Yankees again! I have faith in my team! GO RED SOX

I guess I shall go back to my books....oh what a good day it's been...nothing special has necessarily happend it's just a good day! So I hope this spread joy to everyone :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home