Beauties....

Well, Tonight was the play "The Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. My date was.... Amanda... :) It was fun. We got some pretty cute pictures before and after.
See this one to the left? Manda wanted us to pose as Charlie's Angels...How'd we do? I think we are much better looking then they ever will b
e :)On the right here well, this is what happens when we get laughing and someone snaps a picture of us! Arn't we cute???

Well, this is after the play. We decided to come back and get "comfy" See our socks? Well, mine are dirty :( But anyways. We have matching socks, because I bought Amanda hers. Our left feet say Naughty, and our right feet say Nice! :)
And well, this is just a cute picture! Thanks for going to the play with me Manda! This semester is almost over, and do have to say I think this has been the best semester of my college career and I can thank you for that!!! I love you!!!!!P.S. I can't wait to go to Delware!!!


3 Comments:
At 11:47 PM,
jules said…
glad u girls had fun... u sure looked cute :)
At 10:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
Girls are weird!
At 10:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas!!! can't wait till it's time!
Post a Comment
<< Home