Home is where the heart is...
Well Folks don't worry this is not all. Today I got the joy of being home. Right now my family, well part of them-my brother his wife, my mom, my auntie, my cousins-maddie, marissa, and mitchell, are watching a movie and I'm blogging. My dad and uncle are out on a tow call. That's right my dad owns a towing company and has for 11 years. It's a family business we all love to have a part of. My brother is married and graduated from college and is working on taking the business over. Today I got to go towing with one of my dad's employees (Todd). He is one of my friends. He is exactly 4 months older than me to the day and doesn't let me forget that he IS older! We have fun together. This week has been a lot of fun, but it has gone way too fast. I love being home, going towing, visiting family, going out with friends and all the good food!
Well, for some reason my computer will not let me up load pictures right now, so I guess you will all have to wait. But to be honest, i'm not sure how many people actually look at this blog, seeing NO ONE ever leaves me comments. So maybe this blog isn't even worth writing it? If it is, please leave me comments!!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
Well, for some reason my computer will not let me up load pictures right now, so I guess you will all have to wait. But to be honest, i'm not sure how many people actually look at this blog, seeing NO ONE ever leaves me comments. So maybe this blog isn't even worth writing it? If it is, please leave me comments!!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home