Family...

Well, here is a picture that I never thought I'd see together. Back left to right: Uncle Nathan (mom's brother), mom, Jenn (Nathan's daughter), Aunt Lisa (mom's sister), Joleen (Nathan's daughter). Front Left to right: Dianna (my sister-in-law), Greg (my brother), Me....
This was taken after lunch at our house after we had my Grampy's funeral. It was a good but sad time to be together. It was good to see all of my mom's side of the family again.
On Tuesday I leave for Deleware. I'm so excited. We are going to go to the beach, or that's what I hear. Only 3 more days!!! Also, I hear something about .... well I'd better not say ;).
Hope everyone is having a super great break!!!


2 Comments:
At 2:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey, Jessica, I like your website. The pictures are great! Have a great time on Tuesday--can't wait to hear ALL about it. Give your mom a hug for me.
Talk to ya later. :)
At 1:33 PM,
jules said…
fun picture!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home