jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Guess where I am...





HEY EVERYONE...I'm in DELAWARE!!!

This week has been blast sooo far....Not Only did Amanda show up at the airport to pick me up, but so did Ben and Tim!!! Ben even had a sign to hold up with my name on it (made by Amanda), too bad I can into the wrong gate and they didn't get to greet me as planned, but it was super awesome for them to think of it. No one has held up a sign for me before...Thanks Ben!!! Wanna see a picture of it? This is the famouse sign!!! Ben thinks there should have been wrecker trucks on in, but I like it either way!!!

The ride home was a lot of fun too, but I won't comment on it! :)

I have met sooo many people while being here...i have a couple pictures taken today.


This is Amanda going a lil cross eyed from being at the computer too long!!!



Too the right we have Matt, is there something in his teeth? (that's what he asked when I took the picture)






Well, not only did we have an "I love Farmer Tan" week, but we are having a Gilmore Girls week too. Amanda got the 5th season for Christmas so we have been watching it!!! How fun!!







So this has been my week so far. I'll be updating later on i'm pretty sure!!!! BIEEEEE

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home