Quiz Time....
Ok, so I decided to quiz you all a little and see how well you know me...
Rules: Answer the questions in the comment box. I will post the answers in a few days so you can all know how you did. Remember, don't follow what other people said. Answer what you believe to be the real answer! Ok here it goes!
#1- What is my favorite animal? a.) elephant b.) Dog c.) Parrot
#2- What is my favorite color? a.) Green b.) Purple c.) Red
#3- What state am I from? a.) NH b.) DE c.) MI
#4- What does my dad do for work? a.) plumber b.) pastor c.) Tow Truck Driver
#5- What do I want to be when I grow up? a.) Firefighter c.) Run a small business c.) teacher
#6- True or False-I have skinned a Moose?
#7- True or False-I currently drive a camero?
#8- Where do I want to go in May? a.)Florida B.) Delaware C.) New York
#9- What is my dream vehicle? a.) Monte Carlo b.) Chevy Tahoe c.) Ford F350
#10- What is my favorite cereal? a.) Honey Nut Cheerios b.) Fruit Loops c.) Corn Flakes
Ok, 10 dumb random questions, but hey it's a blog isn't it!
Rules: Answer the questions in the comment box. I will post the answers in a few days so you can all know how you did. Remember, don't follow what other people said. Answer what you believe to be the real answer! Ok here it goes!
#1- What is my favorite animal? a.) elephant b.) Dog c.) Parrot
#2- What is my favorite color? a.) Green b.) Purple c.) Red
#3- What state am I from? a.) NH b.) DE c.) MI
#4- What does my dad do for work? a.) plumber b.) pastor c.) Tow Truck Driver
#5- What do I want to be when I grow up? a.) Firefighter c.) Run a small business c.) teacher
#6- True or False-I have skinned a Moose?
#7- True or False-I currently drive a camero?
#8- Where do I want to go in May? a.)Florida B.) Delaware C.) New York
#9- What is my dream vehicle? a.) Monte Carlo b.) Chevy Tahoe c.) Ford F350
#10- What is my favorite cereal? a.) Honey Nut Cheerios b.) Fruit Loops c.) Corn Flakes
Ok, 10 dumb random questions, but hey it's a blog isn't it!


6 Comments:
At 4:38 PM,
jules said…
i'm gonna hate this, u're gonna hate me...
#1. a.
#2. b.
#3. a.
#4. c.
#5. the c. run a sm. business
#6. nope
#7. nope - like u'd want to...
#8. b.
#9. c. (weirdo)
#10. a.
how'd i do... hmmmm, do i know u? ;) (why didn't u ask what u do when been calls?! hahahahaaaaa!)
At 4:40 PM,
jules said…
sorry, i DO know how to spell BEN. sorry :) (oopths!)
At 5:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
Sorry if i dont get em rite jess haha! I tried my best!
1. a
2. c
3. a
4. c
5. b
6. false
7. false
8. b
9. c
10. a
well I think I got most of em rite!! ttyl! have an awesome day:) lata
At 9:44 PM,
Dave Marriott said…
1. Dog
2. Purple
3. NH
4. tow truck drive
5. Teacher
6. True
7. False
8. Delaware
9. Tahoe
10. Cheerios
Im pretty sure i aced it...
At 1:14 PM,
Jiphanie110 said…
1. elephant DUH!!!
2. Purple Another DUH!!
3. ummm...duh!! NH
4. wow..these are tough...Trucker
5. run a small business making rip away pajama pants..hahaha
6. your weird so i'm guess that you have skinned a moose
7. FALSERO
8. probly where benny boy is so DEL
9. FORD baby
10. Honey Nut Cheerios...
i think i passes it! here is another question for you..
Why are you holding an elephant tusk in ur hand??? oh the good ol days! ha!! lots of love..tiffany marie
At 11:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
1 a
2 b
3 a
4 c
5 c
6 t
7 f
8 b
9 c
10 a
thats allright Jules I cant spell eather
Post a Comment
<< Home