Me and Tiff
Well, Tiffany and I decided to take some pictures tonight. She for some reason thinks all of them are bad of her except one...the one I'm going to post. But on my end the one she wants me to post...I DON'T LIKE.... :( She won't let me post any of the cute ones :( So here is the one SHE likes and the one I don't.....but if you want to see the others...just ask! :) 
P.S... She tickled me just as Jules took the pictures, and I scrunched my face.... :(YUCKIE

P.S... She tickled me just as Jules took the pictures, and I scrunched my face.... :(YUCKIE


2 Comments:
At 9:47 PM,
jules said…
well, u both r cuties :) and i actually thought they were ALL good pictures -- but then again, i was the photographer, of course i would ;) happy hunting ;) lol...
At 6:28 AM,
Jiphanie110 said…
man you made me sound like such a picture ogor (however you spell that) anyways thanks for following my request...I didn't want to have to hit your head on the bathroom wall again! ha, just kidding you know I would never do that on purpose. have a BENeficial day! ha
Post a Comment
<< Home