jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Can you tell it's the last night before spring break?

Yes, it is and we just wanted to have a little bit of fun!


Tiffany decided to give Jules and I a piggy back ride....she is the only person I know who can actually lift me, and give me a piggy back ride....or pick me up at all. I love my 6 foot roommate, she is the best! I'm so glad she joined our room, she adds so much life and happiness too it, Love you Tiff!!!








































I just love roommate time it's so FUN!. I'll miss you girls over break! Don't have too much fun with out me. Don't do anything I wouldn't do! Keep it touch, let me know what's going on!!!!




See you Soon!!!



3 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said…

    Wow nothing like pictures without your hair and makeup being done! thanks for the note Jess....I love you to! Have fun over break, but don't have to much fun b/c then you won't want to come back! Be safe, smart, and sassy! ha!!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger jules said…

    u'd better be taking pix while u r home and posting!!!! :) (ben will miss commenting ;) hahaa)

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    man, i truely am the missing roomie!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home