Noah built and ARKY ARKY
This is my Uncle's Road

Here is my friend Ben's road...he is completely trapped at his house...all the roads leading out for him are FLOODED....our friend Sam is also stranded at his house! Sorry GUYS!
Just some Random Roads in my town...

These are more of the reason my friends are blockaded in....another section of road! I don't have pictures of it, but my road (rt. 114) has a hole in it like right at the end of my driveway! Well, that's all fornow... pray NH doesn't just float off the map!




3 Comments:
At 9:47 AM,
K8y said…
I'm hearin ya babe... Suncook hasn't made it up to our road yet but it is working on it. I'm gonna go down there later and take pics. I'll prolly put it on my blog! :)
At 2:21 PM,
jules said…
O JESS! wow... praying for u! don't wash away!
At 8:42 PM,
Jennifer said…
Hey! My parents told me about that so i had to check out pics on the internet! i cant believe it! im sure our taxes will skyrocket next year to pay for it! i hope it dries up soon! thanks for the update! (however, you might as well have fun in it!)
Post a Comment
<< Home