More fun from an awesome weekend...
Oh man this weekend was just so much fun. These two boys are just hilarious sometimes. Julie didn't know Matt had even taken a picture with her :) I'm not quite sure what kents mind was processing with the knives...probably something dangerous!


This is what happens when julie gets the camera in her hands...lost of fun pictures :)
Here is Matt and I at dinner. Kent and Matt being I'm not sure what! BOYS!!!! Can't live with em, but you can't live with out em :)


This is what happens when julie gets the camera in her hands...lost of fun pictures :)

Here is Matt and I at dinner. Kent and Matt being I'm not sure what! BOYS!!!! Can't live with em, but you can't live with out em :)
Matt thought he was taking a good picture of the group, but he kinda of took a good picture of himself! That's ok with me though :)
And here another one of my favorite pics from the weekend!!!



4 Comments:
At 12:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
what can I say... Matt and I are just pure cane sugar. Not Splenda, not Nutra-sweet... just pure cane sugar.
At 2:39 PM,
jules said…
cute, awe don't u miss it all...
At 2:41 PM,
Jess said…
Kent you are so funny. I'm not sure of you being sugar, but youare right that matt is :) haha. J/K
At 11:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
boo. Im gonna boo that comment more than the Brewers' fans boo'd barry bonds.
Post a Comment
<< Home