jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WHOA BUDDY



"WHOA BUDDY" I can still hear that phrase in my head, and I have been for the last 3 days. Trying so desprately to remember who i've heard those words from, and then today it hit me like a load of bricks~~~~~ TIFFANY MARIE HOUT....she is the one who made those words famouse in my brain. Oh bother do I miss that girl. Tiffany you need to be back here at Maranatha where you belong. We all miss you so terribly, and this is where all your friends are! We are praying for you, but we want you back!

Just wanted to you to know that I love you and will never forget those precious words, or the time in the bathroom when you smacked some sense into my poor little head! I love you Tiff!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger jules said…

    AWE!!!!!!!!! me too :(

     
  • At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me three!!

    I remember the time when I was sitting in the Carey dorm thinking about how nice it was to be able to have the God-given abibility to express the words "whoa buddy". I mean, there are starving children in Africa and even Watertown, WI, that have never had the privilege of saying, yet alone hearing, those precious words.....

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said…

    I had a dream last night that I was back at the Natha' and that I decided not to stay in the dorms, and so the only other place that I could live was on the stage in the gym. The basketballteam denied me my position back and none of you liked me anymore. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! I woke up in a sweat, I think it was b/c the dream felt so real! Thanks for the memorable post! Do you remember how I used to say "Good nite my dearly bleoved" before we would all hit the sack? I miss hearing you and julie bicker about getting ready on time everymorning, ESPECIALLY on Sundays haah! tootels!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    We don't bicker...we just taunt eachother!!! haha...Tiff you are never allowed to sleep on the gym stage, you have to live in our room! AND YOU ARE COMING BACK!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home