jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Another weekend.....gone


Well, Another weekend here at MBBC has come and gone. This picture was actually taken on Thursday night. We were promoting a Jules Rabe night as you can see :) she's that best!!!

It's Sunday night now and it's 11:25 pm. I'm sooo tired. I have done nothing but homework all weekend and I'm dead serious! I got so much done this weekend though! That makes me excited. I loved doing my accounting homework even though it took me forever and a day! I finally got my Baptist Heritage paper finished...YAY!!!! This week will be another crazy week, but I think this upcoming weekend will actually be normal, and I can actually have fun!

Well people, it's late and I'm tired, so I'm going to go to bed. I hope you all are doing well. I miss everyone so much! Be sure to leave me comments and be sure to e-mail me. jaucoin@mbbc.edu

Luvs! Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home