Best Weekend Yet...


This weekend has been awesome! Tim, Amanda's boyfriend, came to visit her!!! Wasn't that sweet of him! They allowed me the honor of spending time with them!!! That was so sweet as well! We all had a blast! This was the first weekend I didn't think about school. I loved every second I spent with my friends this weekend. Manda and I got some cute pictures too :) Some of our activities included, Shopping, going to the Brockman's with Jenny and Geoff, going to Milwaukee, eating big hamburgers ( the first one i've ever eaten at a restauraunt besides mcdondalds), riding camels, getting awesome pictures, and sharks!
On our way home from Milwaukee I found out that I"m going to get to see my daddy on saturday!!! YIPEEE> He's gonna be in Minnesota the same time I am going to be in Minnesota! I'm going to Julies for the weekend, and my dad is flying into Minneapolis to rent a car to drive to Iowa to go bird hunting, and it happens he has to travel SOUTH, so I'm gonna get to see him!!!! I'm so excited.
I really want to thank Manda and Tim for letting me spend so much time with them while he was here to visit! Manda you have become one of my closest friends and I love you SO much! You've got yourself a great guy there!!! I love you both!!!
~Jess


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home