A nice end to a good Saturday....

Today was a fun day. I slept until 11 am, and then got ready in a hurry! Ran out the door without any jewlry and not having an idea what I looked like, all that so I could make it to brunch! I was glad though because they had spicy chicken! :)
After brunch I came back to the dorm to do hw, but you know that never happend because I got yapping on the phone with family and friends. Soon after talking on the phone I went to the Crusader's Football game. We lost :( but it was ok because it was the first football game I'd ever been too. (thanks Christina for trying to explain it! :) During half time we walked across the street and got HUGE mocha's because we were all freezing! After football I came back to the room to find my wonderful roomie sleeping so I went across the hall and visited the girls in room 111. We were crazy and had a lot of fun. Now what did I do next...I should have done homework but instead jules and I headed to the Creek to do a lil' shopping and visit our former roomie at her place of employment. Jamanda works at Aero! Then when Jamanda got off work we headed to 2 Loons Cafe for a lil' refreshment (as you can see above). It was a wonderful time of laughs and fellowship! We then came back to the dorm and Jamanda followed (even though she lives off campus), but she wanted to visit us. She hung around till after 11, and then Jules did some cleaning while I yapped on the computer. Then we "tried" to go to bed, but instead talked until 2:30 AM!!!!
Well, it is not time to depart for church...I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and maybe this week I'll be a lil more faithful at updating my blog! :)
Luv~Jess


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home