jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dear Friends...



Well, a dear person said to me today...Jessica you got a new digital camera for Christmas, are you ever going to use it? So I did with her :) Jules has come to be one of my dearest and closest friends. We have been roommates since we both transferred in last year right after Christmas. Her coming from Northland and myself from Bob Jones ( I know I know...how awful) We both left dear friends at both places, so it was very nice to have eachother. Funny story, when I moved into the room and saw her pictures, I recognized her sister-in-law Julia. I had met Julia a few years before because she was roommates with one of my good friends at Bob's. It was so nice for Julie and I to have that common bond so quickly! Julie took time to say things to me in her blog so now it's my turn..."Jules, thanks so much for your encouragment and being there for me. I know I'm not the easiest person to live with, but you always seem to know how and when and what to say to me. Thanks for your example and testimony on living for the Lord. I can't imagine a better person to hold a PC ship than you! Thanks for keeping me acc
ountable and being such a wonderful leader. The Lord is going to bless you in so many ways and I hope that I can share those moments with you!" Luvs!

To everyone else! Have a wonderful rest of your week and keep your chins up!

How cute------------------------>

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger jules said…

    awe, thanks jess. i love u! goodnight.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger jajurabe said…

    I am so glad I could bring the 2 of you together :) Have a great week Jess!! ~julia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home