jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

you never knew did you?


WHO said college is all about Homework, Test, Quizzes, Classes and Discipline? Well, whoever did was WRONG. College is also about, roommates, friends, and fun times!


Tonight after church we decided to take some fun pictures because we all looked SO cute! Jules and I grabbed this one while we were still in our Church clothes. Does she look pretty?
This picture is of Nina and I and it is dedicated to Matty Ledgerwood, because these are the two girls that hold the highest importance in his life...;) haha...JOKE!!!! Nin has become one of my closest friends while being at MBBC. I lover her and am so glad that the Lord brought us together.


Next came time for some group shots in the hall, a halfway normal one and a little bit of a goofy one! :)

Nin are you puckering up for someone special? Jules, just a little too happy there? Steph don't go to sleep right now!!!

Well that's it for now. I'm glad that college brings fun times and good friends!!! Thanks for a fun night girls!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger jules said…

    awe, cute jess! i love it when u [finally] blog!!!! :) and thanks for all the fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home