Answers to Quiz
Well, here i post the answers to my quiz. Thanks to all of you who took it!!!
#1-a-Elephant
#2-b-Purple
#3-a-NH
#4-c-Tow Truck Driver
#5-b-Run a small business
#6-True-I HAVE SCUN A MOOSE!!!
#7-False-I drive a Volvo here at school, and home I drive a Jeep Wranger
#8-b-Delaware with my boyfriend!!!
#9-c-Ford F350 :)
#10-a-Nothing can beat Honey Nut Cheerios
Great Job to those of you with a perfect score, those who didn't well, there's always next time!!!
~Jess
#1-a-Elephant
#2-b-Purple
#3-a-NH
#4-c-Tow Truck Driver
#5-b-Run a small business
#6-True-I HAVE SCUN A MOOSE!!!
#7-False-I drive a Volvo here at school, and home I drive a Jeep Wranger
#8-b-Delaware with my boyfriend!!!
#9-c-Ford F350 :)
#10-a-Nothing can beat Honey Nut Cheerios
Great Job to those of you with a perfect score, those who didn't well, there's always next time!!!
~Jess


3 Comments:
At 10:22 AM,
Jiphanie110 said…
Well I got a 100%, but it's not really fair b/c I live with you henceforth I should know all of that personal information...either that or I'm just amazing! Hmmm....
(Why did your boyfriend say that he beat Jules?......she didn't have any bruises or broken bones!!!ha just joking!)
At 4:28 PM,
Jess said…
cause he beat her at commenting, they are in a competition. Ben thinks he should be able to comment first because he is my boyfriend, where julie always seems to beat him to it, so he says he's gonna hit her with a stick :)
At 11:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home