jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A final word from the home front!



Today is my last day of freedom and fun....well maybe not all the fun, but still. I will be leaving my house in approximatly 20 minutes. Right now no one is home but me, all I hear is the wind out side, the wind chime in the porch, my cat meowing in the basement, my dad's grandfather clock chiming, and my mom's church clock doing the same. It's actually very peaceful! I have had a blast while being home. Today I went to breakfast with my sister-in-law, visited my cousins, visited my friend and her kids, visited my aunt in the hospital, and then went and said goodbie to my mom at work. I came home and decided to take some pictures of our home area, because it's really pretty outside right now with all the snow we got the other day. Let's start with my house and barn, and yard...
Here is our barn, and my dad's barn. This is where he keeps his trucks out of the weather. The chickens have also adopted it as theirs!









Here is our littlest chicken....or as we call him...chicken little or road runner! He things he's King Tutt! He also is guard chicken, he struts like he's important.



Well, I have to end here. I still have more pictures, but they are going to have to wait until I'm back at school! It's been a great weekend and I'm so looking forward to spring break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home