Here I am

Well, I'm here that's right back at school. I just wanted to post the rest of my pictures from home.
This is my fat kitty...Kasey....or his full name is Kasey Kalvin Kat...

This is my dog Gus Gus....he was born last May! Wow Ican't believe he's almost a year old!!! WHOA...He reminded me of the little mouse on Cinderella, that's where his name comes from!

This is my other puppy Sophie, but she is not a puppy anymore, in fact, she is Gus Gus's mom! Haha. She is over protective....when I'm around and someone comes around me or some other dog comes around me she growls at them! I just tell her to hush, that she's fine! :)

And, these are some of my chickens, they are part of the flock that "chicken little" from my last blog entry is in! They are funny!

And finally, here are two pictures of the snow, one of my driveway and one of the brook that runs the length of my driveway. Oh and my driveway is longer than it looks! I love long driveways!Well, Goodnight!


2 Comments:
At 10:34 PM,
Dave Marriott said…
the dogs are sweet awesome, but you gotta ditch the cat...
At 10:14 AM,
Jess said…
Sorry, Dave...I'm not ditchin my cat!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home