jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Pictures........


Hiiiii......I've been told to blog some pictures, so here they are. Miranda and I hung out tonight. I was lots of fun. This is us back at my house.


src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7804/1635/320/weekend%20002.jpg" border="0" />

The next two pictures are of my devistated basement. My poor basement got demolished when it got flooded.

This all happend when our back yard backed up into the basement. All the carpet has been torn up and the TV and entertainment center has been moved out. All the old tiles are showing, and the couches are stacked up together.



I'm ending this little blog here with a really cute pictures of one of my favorite friends.....MIRANDA....I'm so glad glad to be home and visiting her! I'm gonna be sad to leave her on Tuesday. But spring break is 2 weeks and 4 days away! Who knows what will happen over spring break. Do you?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow that girl jessica is very hot!!I wish she would come see me!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I could come see you too!!! Maybe SOON! :)

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger jules said…

    awe, jess - your POOR basement! :( thanks for blogging.. i want to see MORE of your family... do MORE before u get here ;) loves! (ummm, nice comments? hahaa)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home