jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Thursday, August 24, 2006

YAY...family and OCEAN




Welcome to the end of summer...Here is me and my family at the ATLANTIC ocean. After spending an amazing summer on the west coast..now back at home on the east coast we went to the ocean..it was a bit cooler. Left to right...my dad, my mom, me, my brother greg, and my sisiter-in-law dianna. This is actually a really good family picture of us. My dad doesn't usually like to smile...lol.

Well, I was the single one out on this "family vacation" day...here are the 1st set of love birds...my brother and his wife...

And here are my parents....well you ask...where is jessica....

Here I am...but wait...I know I left it around here somewhere...who am I going to take my picture with???

OH YA!!!! The beautiful ocean...that's who I'm going to take my picture with :) I love being at the ocean...I'm not one to lie on the beach for hours...but i love walking the beach, or when in Maine...Marginal Way...Today was a non sunny day though, but that's ok!

Today was a lot of fun...and I have a few more pictures to share...but those won't fit in this entry...so wait for the next :)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger jules said…

    that looks like a great time. i am so glad you got to spend the day with your family somewhere special.
    the pictures are so cute! someday i'm going to spend more than 10 minutes at an ocean beach...
    someday... hmmm.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey jess- yeah, i feel your pain. i never nave anyone to take pics with either! oh well- someday, right? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home