Remembering When....we first met!
Remember when....what a famouse saying. Well, Jules and I were remembering when tonight. To the day we first met. I remember the day I walked in and saw all of Julie's stuff. YIKES :) haha J/K. Julie transferred here from Northland and I transferred here from Bob Jones. We were put into the same room because we were both transfer students and they figured we'd get a lot better. Well they were right! We hit it off. Julie and I have been roommates ever since. This is our 4th semester together, and I'm so thankful for Julie. She has been the best roommate ever! We totally balance eachother out. She is has been such a blessing. SO, here is a picture from our then.... 
and here is our now...

and here is our now...


1 Comments:
At 11:51 PM,
jules said…
awe, jess! i love it! i remember when i saw you and your mom in walmart... and then i saw you in the room later that day and we were roommates! :) thanks for the sweet post, thanks for being you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home