More Family...

Here is the best pic of my brother and I, that I think we have ever taken!

What a handsome kid...Mitchell is the best 14 year old cousin a girl could have...What would I do with out him...I wouldn't have anybody too.........................
....kiss and embarrass really badly...and then stick it on a blog for the whole world to see!!!
I love this KID! But he told me I can't call him a kid anymore because he's almost 14, and I said...he'll always be "KID" to me :) LOVE YOU MITCHELL!!!!


2 Comments:
At 10:40 PM,
jules said…
awe :) that's so fun! i like that picture of you and your bro, too! see you tomorrow!
At 12:29 PM,
Jiphanie110 said…
hey jess...did ur phone quit recieving calls...b/c i'm pretty sure that i called you a few nights ago, but then agian you are probably a little busy packing and all that fun stuff! I'm just kidding call me when you get settled in at school i'd love to be able to talk to you and jules at the same time! well keep up the blogging! miss you and love you! tootels!
Post a Comment
<< Home