jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Monday, October 30, 2006

Talk about a WONDERFUL Weekend....


This weekend I got to go to Greenville, South Carolina to visit my wonderful boyfriend!!! He's so great! Here are some pictures. I was horrible and didn't take a lot :( but we got some good ones on Sunday, all dressed in our best!










I just want to say that GOD IS GOOD!!! He knows exactly what we need and when we need it!







The final picture is of the Asire boys and their "girls". Matt has two brothers, Nate and Michael. Nate is the oldest, Matt is the middle, and Michael is the youngest! I got to meet them all this weekend, and his mom. They were all great! I wish I had had more time to spend with them. We got a group picture though. From left to right, Kate and Michael, Me and Matt, Robin and Nate.


The weekend activities included, Going to classes, going on a date :) friday night, relaxing at the deli, going to a wedding, going to bald rock :), going out with friends, church, family dinner, church, more relaxing, and just being together!!!

14 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOWWEE JESSIE!!! I love that second picture!!!!! It looks like you had a blast, but then why wouldnt you!!! So when is he comming to NH??? We all of course want to meet him!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    December 16th through the 23rd!!!! For those of you who wanted to know!!! :)

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger jules said…

    awe :) i love you guys! (and i'm SO glad your weekend was the BEST!) xo

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Julie said it best... Anyways, You're still like a sister to me, so I need to meet this young man of yours while cleaning my guns... and since I don't own any right now, this might be a good excuse to buy some.... Thanks for the help Jess

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    WHAT? You have that airsoft one, because you SHOT me with it!!! isn't that enough?!?

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    it's so fun to see your pix and hear about your fun time! you make a very cute couple ;)
    jess :)

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger such is life said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger such is life said…

    jess! i am so happy for you! i think back to the begining of the summer, do you remember our conversations during staff training. God is good, isnt he? I am so jealous of you yet thrilled at the same time! way to go!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Yes Audrey, God is So good, and What am AWESOME GOD we serve! I remember staff training, that was such good bonding time for all of us. I'm sure going to miss camp this summer!

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger such is life said…

    Isnt it funny how at the beginnig of camp we thought they were just nice guys and then we left with them as our best friends. amazing!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger such is life said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger K8y said…

    YIPPPEEEE!! Jessie... I emailed him and asked him if he "had a good weekend?" oh my word... his reply was that he had the most AWESOME weekend of his life!!! I can't wait to see you both when you are home.
    Love you buncehs!!!

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwwwwwwwwwwww...how cuteeee

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    so...did you kiss him....lol...jk...glad to see God working with the men in both our lives....glad you had a fun trip

     

Post a Comment

<< Home