jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Autumn...



This is a picture taken off of the river that runs through my town. Isn't it beautiful. I love the fall season in NH. It is so pretty. All the leaves change colors, it's so picturesque (sp?) . Fall Foliage is such a wonderful time of year.

Fall is my mom's favorite season too. I love going home and seeing how she decorates! Our house is amazing. My mom is so talented. She works crazy mad hours, and keeps our house in spic and span condition all the time. She changes decorations for every season...summer, fall, winter, and spring.

Fall and Christmas decorations are definitely her favorite though. When I go home for thanksgiving I'll be sure to get some good pictures for you all to see, and then again at Christmas!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger K8y said…

    yeah... and that isn't even half of the beauty jess... the colors are brilliant this year! last year was pathetic but this year is really going all out!!! maybe i'll take some pics and post 'em on my blog or send them to ya!
    love ya and miss ya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home