jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Saturday, September 30, 2006

WHOA BUDDY


OH MAN LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!

HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Chocolates Filled with Chocolate Truffle

These look soooo good, and I'm not even a Kiss fan...well hershey's kisses that is. I mean, I'll eat them, but the ones with peanut butter I do love, and I think I'm going to have to try these ones!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger jules said…

    awe, (i love your title!)
    nice job... hope you find a REAL one!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger K8y said…

    ewww.... yuck... bleck... i know chocolate is supposed to be good for you and... well... i'm weird..but yucko!!!:) you make me laugh... your blogs are beginning to be a little random. i love it!!!!
    see ya!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Paul Gardenghi said…

    I SO can't wait to try these when I get home this Christmas!!

    ~Katy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home