Surprise...
Matty showed up for Josh's recital! What a good brother! Matty, it was good to see you this week and have a good chat about Camp! I'm so excited about going. Glad you could make it up for Josh's recital I know he was super excited! Glad you are doing well in Cally! Enjoy the rest of your time home. Keep in touch!
Well, it's Saturday. Jules and I are in Two Loons on wireless. Having bunches of bonding time. This weekend we both were on the low end of homework. It's been really nice just relaxing! Last night was Artist Series, we had fun going to Milwaukee and eating BURGERS!!!! In our formals may I add!
Well everyone! Stay well and keep in touch! Can't wait to come home! 5 Weeks!!!!
Well, it's Saturday. Jules and I are in Two Loons on wireless. Having bunches of bonding time. This weekend we both were on the low end of homework. It's been really nice just relaxing! Last night was Artist Series, we had fun going to Milwaukee and eating BURGERS!!!! In our formals may I add! Well everyone! Stay well and keep in touch! Can't wait to come home! 5 Weeks!!!!


1 Comments:
At 1:24 PM,
jules said…
yes, it was good to see matt back. time is flying! break is gradually making its way closer and closer. i can't wait :) thanks for taking me out this weekend...
Post a Comment
<< Home