About Me

- Name: Jess
- Location: Henniker, New Hampshire, United States
I'm a 21 year old, junior at Maranatha Baptist Bible College. I am a Office Management Major with an accounting emphasis. Some day I would love to get married, get my CPA and either work in a small business or some sort of family business. I miss all my friends back home, so I hope this blog spot helps keep them updated on me and my college life...







4 Comments:
At 10:58 PM,
Jiphanie110 said…
Man that was an interesting gathering! After all that pizza and 7up it's a good thing I went and did 4 miles of walking downstairs...and attempted using that stupid pilates ball (I haven't really mastered that dumb thing yet!) Oh well time to go study for my gen psych test tommorrow! See ya lata gata!
At 11:10 PM,
Jess said…
Uh Oh you are in trouble Tiff...Ben Thought he was gonna beat Jules, and you beat him!!! HeHe....
You will master that thing some day!!! Hope your test goes well, thanks for the fun night!!
At 11:23 PM,
jules said…
yah, that is sorta strange - we haven't done something together in SO long - WHAT'S UP WITH THAT (i think we have a bad room leader ;) lol) i'll be thinking of u during your test, tiffers - i got one, too - dev. psych.
anyway...
GIRLS! that was SO fun tonight - THANKS! i needed that splurge ;) love u!
At 11:01 PM,
Dave Marriott said…
and to think that you guys didnt even offer me a slice...i will not forget this
Post a Comment
<< Home