jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

SpRiNg iS aLmOsT hErE


YAYAY...it's finally feeling like spring out here in Wisconsin!!! That is getting me very excited. Though it's making me want to goof off and not do my homework. I took pictures of the first flower I saw in bloom today!!!



Tiffany and I went outside and took some pictures, because we both thought it was so beautiful out!!!

Well, I hope everyone is having a great day!!!

10 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said…

    Hey thanks for tryin to make me feel better! I just don't feel right, ya know like something is wrong...something i don't know about! oh well...i love you and will talk to you later.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger jules said…

    oooo - cute pictures :) it was lovely out, and what lovely girls to be out in the beautiful weather!
    (ben... look at all these girls beating u to the comments! woohoo!) :)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jules you got me this time but this will be the last

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jess good picture!! Ilike it and tiffany lew likes it to

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Well, I'm glad you like them!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    I MISS YOU!!!! IS THIS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    Enough? :)

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss you to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    But I do more!!!!

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no I miss you even more!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hy i donno if ya'll are dating or just trying to make me gag on my own vomit, but if its the later you did your job! excuse me while i run to the john....gag gag gag

     

Post a Comment

<< Home