April Fools...

Ok, so maybe I deserved it, but still!!!!
After a fun night at Angie's I came back to my room around 12 midnight. The lights were all off of course, because all my roommates were sleeping! Well, I went to my bed and the whole thing was walled in by Yellow Caution Tape and Red duck tape, with a message that said..."DO NOT ENTER". Looking infrom the end of my bed, my whole bed was filled with TOILET PAPER!!!!!
So at 12 I had to tear all that stuff off. You see I probably deserved it because I helped prank someone else last night!!! haha....


3 Comments:
At 4:20 PM,
jules said…
hahaa, well even if u hadn't have pranked someone else, i'm sure u still would've deserved it ;) hahaa... j/k! u r awesome :) the girls really put a lot of work into that masterpiece... wow! prolly a good half hour i'd say! soooo funny!
At 11:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
Jess You woke me up when you called so I am looking at your blog,I miss You!!and I hope you have a good night
At 5:57 PM,
Anonymous said…
thats to bad about your bed. what in the world in that hanging with the red stuff on it? okay so i know how did it and i must say considering that you got me first i did come back and get you better. just keep this in mind when you pull pranks on people...they always get revenge. and the revenge is always better. i got you and i got you good.
brandi
Post a Comment
<< Home