jessica's lil' bit of fun

...a lil' bit of friends and fun

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Snow Dayz and More...


Yes, Today was official! We had a SNOW DAY. Classes from 4th hour on were cancelled and we were allowed to wear pants into the dining hall, main building, and the library! I think it's a record!!! It was so fun. Me and a few girls got a picture of us in our pants in the library!
Let's see what else went on today. Not too much. I took somemore pictures thought. One is of a very SWEET valentines present I got from a very SWEET person!



















The next few pictures are just random. One is of my wall where I post things from NH, right now it consists of a picture of Calvin, Cydnee, and Camryn. Also a picture of Conner and Cameron and their cousins, a card from Con and Cam, a card from my mom, and just a fun little note card!












The following is just a picture of a banner I got for Valentines Day....










Well folks, that's all for now. That's Jessica's life. Plain and boring! Tomorrow is Friday and that makes me SO thankful! 4 weeks from tomorrow is Spring Break and who knows what could happen then! Miss and Love all you people back home. Keep me updated on NH life, I miss it sooooo much!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger jules said…

    yay for snow days. it wasn't the best day ever, but at least it was fun... cute pictures! :) glad u posted again.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger jules said…

    yah, we want more girl ;) u better stay on top of this....!

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow who is that jessica she is hot!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home