YAY
Well, it is 11:20 at night, and I am finally home. I'm talking to Ben on the phone right now while I write this. He is leaving comments on blogs!
Tomorrow I actually get to go to my own church! How exciting is that! I'm excited to see all my friends. Tuesday is going to come all too fast.
Spring break is 2 weeks and 5 days away....not sure what's going on for it yet though!
Tomorrow I actually get to go to my own church! How exciting is that! I'm excited to see all my friends. Tuesday is going to come all too fast.
Spring break is 2 weeks and 5 days away....not sure what's going on for it yet though!


1 Comments:
At 11:06 PM,
jules said…
awe, i'm so glad u got to go home. THANK U FOR MY DAISIES! they r my favorite flowers...
hope u have a wonderful time, don't wish for spring break until u get back, ok? ;)
loves...
Post a Comment
<< Home