About Me

- Name: Jess
- Location: Henniker, New Hampshire, United States
I'm a 21 year old, junior at Maranatha Baptist Bible College. I am a Office Management Major with an accounting emphasis. Some day I would love to get married, get my CPA and either work in a small business or some sort of family business. I miss all my friends back home, so I hope this blog spot helps keep them updated on me and my college life...



5 Comments:
At 9:54 PM,
Dave Marriott said…
im gonna cry
At 11:52 PM,
jules said…
awe, nina looks SO cute in her lil grad. gown... o sad!... I'M GOING TO MISS U GIRL! :(
At 9:00 AM,
Jiphanie110 said…
oh nina i just can't imagine the excitement running through your head! so proud of u!!! go get em tiger! hah~
At 11:18 PM,
Jiphanie110 said…
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!
At 9:03 PM,
jules said…
YAH - what tiff wrote! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home